Auto ThickBox Plus plugin version 1.5 is released.
* For more information, see Auto ThickBox Plus Official Site.
Changes from Previous Version (1.4)
- NEW: “General – ThickBox Resources – Header/Footer” option. You can place ThickBox script in header/footer. For instance, select “Footer” at the option when you use Head JS.
- NEW: “Effect – Title/Caption – Zoom/Slide/Fade/None” option. Title/caption can be showed/hidden by hovering the mouse over ThickBox window.
- Added “Title/Caption – Hide initially” option
- NEW: Multiline (line breaks) are supported in caption/title. LF (
), CR (
) and CRLF (
) codes in caption/title are replaced with
<a href="image.png" title="line1 line2 line3">
- NEW: ThickBox accepts
modalparameters in image content also
- CHANGED: Supports a gallery that contains images with same URL. ThickBox had regarded images with same URL as one image. Now ThickBox checks images with an object instead of its URL.
- CHANGED: Some improvements on “Mouse Click” action in a gallery that contains only one image
- CHANGED: In iframe/ajax content, uses close keys set in options instead of fixed ESC key
- FIXED: In Firefox, an image in a gallery that contains only one image cannot be opened under certain condition
- FIXED: In iframe/ajax content, close key (ESC) cannot be disabled with
modalparameter (ThickBox bug)
- FIXED: anchor-utils filter does not detect an empty anchor tag (e.g.
<a name="test"></a>), props Olivier Burgard. If an empty anchor tag is in front of a link, “thickbox” class won’t be added to the link then ThickBox window won’t be opened by clicking it. (Auto Thickbox bug)
- FIXED: “Transparent” checkboxes cannot be unchecked when using Color Picker (regression in v1.1)
- UPDATED: Dutch translation (props Michel Bats) and Japanese translation
- v1.5, 2012-05-18, 246 KB
- Free license (for personal & non-commercial, donate to support)
- v1.5, 2012-05-18, 246 KB
- Commercial license ($5.00)
- Paid support (technical questions, customization, etc.)
* See Installation if you want to know how to install.
- version 1.4
- version 1.3
- version 1.2
- version 1.1
- version 1.0
- version 0.9
- version 0.8
- version 0.7
- version 0.6
- version 0.5
- version 0.4
- version 0.3
- version 0.2
- version 0.1
- To keep my motivation, put rating stars and vote compatibility (works/broken) via plugin page
- If you have any questions, view support forum or post a new topic
- See Localization if you can translate the plugin into your language
- I would be grateful if you would donate to support plugin development
- Contact me if you have any feedback
Any comments will be very helpful and appreciated. Thank you for your support!