Auto AnimateImage 0.6 is released.
Auto AnimateImage is WordPress plugin that applies AnimateImage script to your site automatically. AnimateImage displays multiple images continuously like animated GIF. All you have to do is write `img` element like below, and the image will be animated automatically.
<img src="images/0.png" data-files="[0-9].png" />
* See Auto AnimateImage official site for more information.
Changes from Previous Version (0.5)
- NEW: “File Path (Blank Image)” option in “Common Options”
- Blank image was specified with `data:url` that is not supported by IE7 or earlier. That is why the plugin uses `images/blank.gif` as default blank image. You can upload arbitrary image with Media Uploader.
- NEW: “Stretch Blank Image to the Size of Last Image” option in “Common Options”
- UPDATED: AnimateImage v1.1.3
- v0.6, 2012-09-23, 139 KB
- Free license (for personal & non-commercial, donate to support)
- animate-image.min.js is optimized and compressed code
- v0.6, 2012-09-23, 146 KB
- Commercial license ($5.00)
- animate-image.js is uncompressed code with comments
- Paid support (technical questions, customization, etc.)
- Auto AnimateImage 0.5
- Auto AnimateImage 0.4
- Auto AnimateImage 0.3
- Auto AnimateImage 0.2
- Auto AnimateImage 0.1 (Initial release with AnimateImage v1.1.1)
- To keep my motivation, put rating stars and vote compatibility (works/broken) via plugin page
- If you have any questions, view support forum or post a new topic
- See Localization if you can translate the plugin into your language
- I would be grateful if you would donate to support plugin development
- Contact me if you have any feedback
Any comments will be very helpful and appreciated. Thank you for your support!