AnimateImage 1.1.3 Released
AnimateImage version 1.1.3 is released.
* Arbitrary blank image is displayed between animation cycles
* For more information, see AnimateImage Official Site.
Changes from Previous Version (1.1.1)
options.blankPath option. File path of blank image can be specified arbitrarily. Default is GIF image specified with data:url that is not supported by IE7 or earlier.
options.stretchBlank option to specify whether to stretch blank image. Blank image is displayed in original size for false, in the size of last image for true. Default is true。
- Fixed a bug that “false”, specified with data-* attribute in img elements, is evaluated to true
- Before: false only when attribute is empty string or omitted (i.e. true for “false”)
- After: true for “true”, “yes”, “on” and “1”, false for “false”, “no”, “off”, “0” and “”
- Displays blank image in the size of last image instead of first image
- v1.1.3, 2012-09-23, 6.0 KB
- Free license (for personal & non-commercial, donate to support)
- Optimized and compressed code
- v1.1.3, 2012-09-23, 24.2 KB
- Commercial license ($5.00)
- Uncompressed code with comments
- Paid support (technical questions, customization, etc.)